Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting ready for another festival!

Mark your calendars: Buck Creek Festival May 13-14 Helena, AL.

Ashley (Expression Collection), Tammy (Tamtastic Designs), and I have gotten a booth for Buck Creek Festival in Helena.  The festival is Friday night (6p-10p) and Saturday all day and into the night (10a-10p).

We will have our booth open all day on Saturday and we will be looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

I probably won't be adding a lot of paintings to my collection between now and then, but I would like to add a little something different.  I've got some ideas, but I've got to do a little more research.  I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

In case you don't know much about the festival, there will be live music and a lot of kid-friendly activities... and they have beer!  (We will be conveniently located near the beer tent.)

See you there!

2 comments: