Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to Nefny Studios

I majored in Computer Science at Auburn University and I currently work as an information security analyst in Birmingham, AL.

Sometimes I think that I really missed my calling by not pursuing art as a profession.


I really enjoy painting and I would like to share what I love with the people around me - and if I can start trying to make a living doing it, well... I'd be as happy as a girl can be.


I'm planning to have my paintings featured on here soon. They will be available in originals, prints, greeting cards, and mini-marble magnets. I will also offer some custom work with names and monograms on signs.


I hope that this is a little about me that would make you more interested in seeing my crafts and maybe they'll be able to bring some smiles into your life as they have in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment