Monday, March 7, 2011

What I do...

If you are wondering what I do, I paint, mostly.  And I have some other "spin-offs" that I create based on my original paintings.

My chosen medium for painting is acrylic and I can make prints, greeting cards, and other things based on those paintings.  I really love to paint and recently I've decided to be brave and try to see if I can make it profitable.

I also have begun to get into the "kids" stuff. I've got a brand new nephew,  so I've ventured into the world of creating custom signs for kid's rooms and doors.


I'm also taking orders for other door signs - holiday, collegiate, etc.


I have a certain 'style' that you will be able to tell from my paintings and I would love to help create a custom piece of art for you.


Please message me if you have any questions or comments.  

*Pictures of my different projects coming soon. 

1 comment: